Ready for an adventurous career?
We’re looking for driven career-seekers who want to become a Yeti. If you work best under your own steam, get geeky over solving problems and have a brag sheet of sales and marketing accomplishments, you might be a fit for our team. We offer a flexible working environment, competitive salaries and benefits packages.
MRM needs execution help for HubSpot, an ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of use of HubSpot for a mid-size company. We’re looking for a HubSpot administrator who can engage with our clients to design and build solutions that exceed their marketing and sales objectives and expectations.
Primary job functions include:
- Fully manage global HubSpot deployment including utilization of built-in features and integration with Salesforce and/or Dynamics CRM
- Manage day-to-day HubSpot system maintenance and configuration, as well as act as the first line of support for our systems and overall marketing pipeline
- Work closely with sales development, field sales, and channel sales teams to track lead flow and follow-up
- Be internal SME/power user for marketing systems and evaluate new technologies and tools that could help scale and streamline the team’s efforts
- Build demand generation assets including emails, landing pages, nurture programs
- Maintain and test best practice optimized templates and conduct A/B and multivariate testing on subject lines, creative and copy tests to continually improve ROI
- Develop and implement data quality and enrichment programs to ensure data integrity
- Implement process controls to adhere to data governance mandates such as GDPR
In this role, we’d prefer:
- Applicants must either be HubSpot Marketing certified or be able to pass the certification exam within 30 days of employment
- Other marketing automation tool experience helpful: Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce experience
- Bachelors or Masters of Arts or Science
MRM needs execution help for Salesforce, an ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of use of Salesforce for a mid-size company. We’re looking for a Salesforce.com administrator who can engage with our clients to design and build solutions that exceed their marketing and sales objectives and expectations.
You will be working with many of the objects in Salesforce. These include but are not limited to Salesforce.com forecasting, contract management, opportunities, dashboards and reporting. This knowledge will help you maintain a strong understanding of other related business applications in order to make recommendations for client system and process improvements.
- Perform all tasks related to day-to-day operations of Salesforce
- Manage users, create and maintain custom objects and fields, handle data migration, and maintain page layouts
- Assist in the configuration and maintenance of sandbox environments to facilitate development and QA testing of new features and functionality
- Support the day-to-day functionality of a complex implementation used by the Sales, Marketing, Business Development and Service teams.
- Participate in the research, selection, set up and support of third-party application tools
- Build time-based workflows and lead assignment rules
- Design different custom dashboards for various user groups based on their business functionalities and needs.
- Create and deploy reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Prefer familiarity with APEX code or APEX triggers
In this role, we’d prefer:
- Applicants must either be Salesforce.com certified or be able to pass the certification exam within 30 days of employment
- Bachelors/Masters of Science (Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, etc)
What Makes a Yeti
As with any role at MRM, we require all our team members to have:
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, listening and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, detail oriented and problem solver
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Positive attitude & strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills in dealing with users, employees, management, and vendors
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environment
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Strong consulting skills; ability to collaborate with architects, developers and business units to apply best practices to platform solutions
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, is a self-starter, embraces continuous improvement, and is execution-oriented
- Ability to clearly explain complex concepts
- Ability to document and communicate Best Practices
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?