Sales Revenue Accelerator Program
Companies invest heavily in lead generation only to find a high percentage get stuck as qualified but not converted.
Without timely follow-up, the value of each lead decays rapidly. This leaves no option other than to chase more leads causing marketing budgets to grow.
The SRA program breaks the cycle by identifying and attacking the bottleneck.
We Solve This By
Based on the implementation of the Demand Generation Ecosystem® in over 70 instances, MRM will
- Implement a proven process for qualified lead follow up.
- Show your internal sales team how to accelerate their sales revenue growth.
You Want to Do this Because
- Only 60% of leads are followed up with.
- Making 4 call attempts connects with 40% more people.
- 50% of sales happen after the 5th touch. (emails, calling, chat etc.)
- 44% of salespeople give up after one follow up call.
- 75% of online buyers want to receive between 2 and 4 phone calls before a company gives up .
- It takes 8 calls to reach a prospect in 2020. (up from an average of 3.68 2007)
The SRA program addresses all key stakeholder challenges:
- More wins per month due to (a) shorter sales cycles, and (b) higher close rates
- Sustainable revenue growth
- Hitting sales quotas—even in tough economic times
- Higher sales commissions and bonuses
Sales Revenue Acceleration in Action
The SRA program focuses on lead follow-up, converting Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) at an optimal rate.
Our Sales Revenue Accelerator Program helps companies:
- Surface the best-fit, most sales-ready buyers.
- Develop best practice follow-up cadences, call/email scripts, collateral, and processes.
- Optimize their Sales and Marketing technology to automate and support the process.
- Measure key sales metrics needed to evaluate performance.
The Program Includes:
- Sales Process Workshop
- Define best fit prospects, value proposition, follow-up process, and overall messaging.
- Sales Team Collateral
- Prospect fit matrix
- Follow-up cadences
- Email, call, and voicemail scripts
- Technology Configuration
- Mapping your sales methodology to your Marketing Automation and CRM tools
- Automated follow-up workflows
- Notifications and alerts
- Training for Sales team
- New sales follow-up processes
- Leveraging their sales technology to help automate processes
- Creation of reports and dashboards to measure performance
Get Started With Us Today
If you have questions or are ready to get started, please contact us today!